Claire Brummell has been the creator, founder and resident expert for the following brands over the last 10 years:
- The Universal Needs (2016-Present) – Helping Individuals, communities and organisations understand the 12 Universal Needs through consulting, training, mentoring, courses and products.
- ClaireBrummell.com (2018-Present) – Mentoring and consulting in business, life and love
- Love, Polarity and Passion (2014-2018) – Relationship coaching and mentoring, courses and products
- Successful But Single (2013-2018) – Helping people who have been successful in business create fulfilment in relationship
- Feminine 1st (2011-2018) – Women’s mentor and coach, courses and products providing support and guidance in business, life and love.
Entrepreneur.com Leadership Network Member
The Entrepreneur Leadership Network is an exclusive program where selected industry experts can reach Entrepreneur.com’s millions of engaged readers by becoming a contributing to their website.
National Wellness Institute – Certified Wellness Practitioner
- The National Wellness Institute (NWI) is the global leader of professional development and engagement for individuals who drive multidimensional, multicultural, high-level wellness strategies from a variety of professional disciplines.
- A National Wellness Institute Certified Wellness Practitioner (CWP). As a CWP, you have met the standard set by the National Wellness Institute’s Council on Wellness and Continuing Education (CWCE) for the credentials of CWP. This honor symbolizes your strong academic preparation and your commitment to continuing education, scholarship, and professional development.
- CWP is the only competency based designation for the industry.
SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management) Member
- SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s evolving workplaces. With 300,000+ HR and business executive members in 165 countries, SHRM impacts the lives of more than 115 million workers and families globally.