Claire Brummell has been the creator, founder and resident expert for the following brands over the last 10 years:
- The Universal Needs (2016-Present) – Helping Individuals, communities and organisations understand the 12 Universal Needs through consulting, training, mentoring, courses and products.
- ClaireBrummell.com (2018-Present) – Mentoring and consulting in business, life and love
- Love, Polarity and Passion (2014-2018) – Relationship coaching and mentoring, courses and products
- Successful But Single (2013-2018) – Helping people who have been successful in business create fulfilment in relationship
- Feminine 1st (2011-2018) – Women’s mentor and coach, courses and products providing support and guidance in business, life and love.
Media Expert Profiles
She Source Expert on Women’s Media Center
- In 2005, Jane Fonda, Robin Morgan and Gloria Steinem founded the Women’s Media Center (WMC). WMC SheSource, our ethnically diverse online brain trust of more than 1,100 female experts on a wide array of topics, helps journalists, talent bookers and other content producers to get their jobs done.
Verified Expert on RolliApp
- Run by a team of current and former news producers, editors and anchors. For decades, we have booked leading experts for our shows and articles. Our Founder and President is Nick Toso, a former CNN executive, producer, and USC MBA who is passionate about improving a booking process that keeps some of the most qualified voices on the sidelines everyday. We carefully vet each member to ensure the integrity of the platform.
Expert on Media Matchmaker
Expert on Qwoted
Expert on Matchmaker.fm
Believe!: The Gift of Inspiration for Female Entrepreneurs (compiled by Sue Maggott)
Winning in Life and Work (compiled by Claudia Crawley)
Fundamentally Female (compiled by Reneé Rongen)
- 57 million unique visitors a month (ABCs, November 2019)
- The content is written for and reaches a young, mobile-savvy metropolitan audience. In the UK, audiences are larger than those for Reddit, Buzzfeed, Vice, LadBibleGroup, UniLad or Joe.co.uk.
- Advice, insight, profiles and guides for established and aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide. Home of Entrepreneur magazine.
- For 44 years, Entrepreneur has been the definitive guide to the triumphs and challenges of the entrepreneurial journey. Our media properties help business leaders fuel creative ideas and strategize breakthrough growth plans.
- 20 MM Unique U.S. Visitors
- 4 MM Readers
- 14 MM Social Followers
- Patient.info connects people with knowledge that makes them healthier, at every stage of their life. A resource for medical staff and their patients, delivered directly into GP practices via healthcare software provider EMIS. We provide trusted, accurate and up-to-date health information to the public and healthcare professionals around the world.
- This comprehensive directory of evidence-based clinical information is still the bedrock of our site, which has now evolved into Patient.info to reflect our global audience.
- Under the stewardship of our Clinical Director (and BBC Radio 2 resident GP) Dr Sarah Jarvis MBE, our extensive library is created by trained medical professionals, following a strict peer review process.
- Regular contributors to our content include highly respected healthcare figures such as Dr Rosemary Leonard, Prof. Lesley Regan, Prof Swaran Singh and Dr Partha Kar. The development of our medicine leaflets is overseen by pharmacist Michael Stewart and our recipes are reviewed by nutritionist Rose Constantine Smith.
- We pride ourselves in the accuracy of everything we publish, and have been accredited by The Information Standard – NHS England’s quality mark – and Health On the Net. Whatever you want to know, you can trust the information we provide to be of the highest quality:
- 1,300 condition leaflets
- 1,800 professional reference articles
- 1,500 medicine leaflets
- Expert healthy living features
- Our clinical content is accompanied by editorial features and resources aimed at helping our users better understand and manage various conditions.
- This strand of content sits outside of the Information Standard process; however we still maintain a strict procedure to ensure that any advice or opinions adhere to our clinical standards.
- Many of the authors are the same healthcare professionals who create our clinical content, and we also welcome selected individuals who can offer specialist advice or first-hand experience that would be valuable to our visitors.
- All content is reviewed twice by one of our doctors during the production workflow – at first draft stage and at final review.
- Reaching 78 million U.S. unique visitors, Forbes journalists and contributors reveal breaking news, extensive coverage and top headlines on business, politics, technology, innovation and more.
- 132M Monthly Global Visitors (Google Analytics, January 2021)
Channels (Customer Service Software Provider)
- Channels is a customer service software built to power up customer service
- UNLEASH is a global digital media and events business delivering the latest news, analysis and market trends for HR, technology, learning and recruitment leaders.
- Since 2011, UNLEASH has served as a strategic transformation engine for Human Resources, built to inspire, connect and empower HR leaders worldwide to navigate the fast-changing world of work
Real Business (https://realbusiness.co.uk/about-us)
- Real Business has championed entrepreneurship in the UK since 1997. It is now the main source of inspiration, education, and collaboration for the owners of fast-growing businesses, from startups to mid-market companies.
Buzzfeed (https://advertise.buzzfeed.com/ | https://www.buzzfeed.com/about)
- BuzzFeed is the Internet’s inspiration engine
- #1 MILLENNIAL PUBLISHER REACH
- 3.2B MONTHLY CONTENT VIEWS
Yahoo! Life (https://www.adtech.yahooinc.com/our-brands/yahoo-life)
- Yahoo Life delivers the latest in health, parenting, fitness and inspiration.
- 42.6M monthly visitors in the US
- 69M video views, every month
- 50/50 audience gender split
Authority Magazine (https://medium.com/authority-magazine/about-authority-magazine-bc4be45bdd05)
- Authority Magazine, a Medium publication, is devoted to sharing interesting “thought leadership interview series” featuring people who are authorities in Business, Pop Culture, Wellness, Social Impact, and Tech. We use interviews to draw out stories that are both empowering and actionable. Most publications share great articles about a single topic. Authority Magazine distinguishes itself by producing large interview series with scores of experts and thought leaders, around a single empowering topic.
The Food Institute (https://foodinstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/FI_MediaKit_2021.pdf)
- The Food Institute is the preferred single source of reliable information for key decision makers in the food industry. With a farm to fork reach since 1928, the information service provider publishes business news, trends and data for its global readership. Through its daily e-news alerts, biweekly reports and other industry resources, members receive insight quick enough to respond to real-time issues and opportunities in the marketplace.
Glamour Magazine (https://www.condenast.com/brands/glamour/)
Mother & Baby, UK’s No.1 Pregnancy, Baby & Toddler Experts (https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/brands/mother-baby)
Covered Magazine (Online Comparison Website’s Go Compare’s Magazine – https://www.gocompare.com/)
- “Can you run a relationship like a business?”
- “The 5x key differences between men and women when it comes to dating.”
Take a Break Magazine (https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/brands/take-a-break )
- “How to avoid the pitfalls of dating”
Cosmopolitan Magazine (https://www.hearst.co.uk/brands/cosmopolitan)
The Sunday Times Style Magazine
- Interviewed as an expert for a piece on gamification dating apps
For Any Woman – No. 4 – 2014
Understanding Racism and Race Relations Resources:
Stephanie Rainbow Bell
Female Entrepreneur Spotlight with Karen May Dy
Guest blog on CEO Mums
- “Why are relationships so important for professional mothers?”